Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet’s « next revolution » upcoming? (Christmas 2022)
(08-Nov-2022, 16:06)ada Wrote: Generally all the portable speakers are designed to be used on open areas as we have dedicated speakers for the indoor. You can check Bang-olufsen or Ultimate Ears, you will always see the speakers that are connected to backpack, on top of the mountains next to your coffee cup or in the swimming pool with you. I wish that Devialet was mentioning the type of the fabric they used on the outside and if it is cleanable/washable/detachable but in any case with 2.3KG weight it is out of my radar to come with me to the top of the mountains Smile, I will keep using my Ultimate Ears as they really satisfy me with the sound quality, water and impact resistance.

First a portable speaker should be portable that's the main advantage vs. indoor speakers and by far no replacement for inears.
Outside the pool is different to inside the pool with regards to water resistants, it's not a diving object.  
It's for the terrace or for vacation and no all-round tool and for sure good enough for the bathroom.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet’s « next revolution » upcoming? (Christmas 2022) - by frenek - 12-Nov-2022, 11:50