Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Dione HW or firmware issue?
(23-Feb-2023, 12:31)Gerronwithit Wrote:
(22-Feb-2023, 18:30)Gerronwithit Wrote: Should have held my breath! Just noticed this afternoon a yellow flashing light on my Dione. It was quite happy operating as a soundbar but was no longer working with music. The app on the iPhone could not / cannot find the Dione on my network. Obviously I have raised the matter with Devialet.

After contacting the Help Desk I got a quick response. The Dione had lost the WiFi connection and needed a complete reinstall which entailed deleting the App on the iPhone and reloading the soundbar. All went well until it started configuring and it got in a loop. To cut a long story short, I rebooted the iPhone and it was all there, but far from a clear and simple process.

The complexity is that the Dione is different iphones out there and the iOS running on them, in general I find the configuration process extermely simple and I only had to do it once (touch wood). Apart from the issues I faced with the first unit I got now the new one has been working perfectly for a few weeks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet Dione HW or firmware issue? - by Moabash - 24-Feb-2023, 03:53