Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1000 Pro Sub Connections
If the data in thread about your system is still correct, you do have a very old subwoofer (SF Gravis B1), but you use DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core room correction - so you do have DSP in your subwoofer chain and it does add some latency.

Anyway, I'm not saying that delay is always added to the main speakers - I'm saying that it's the most often use case.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Anthem MRX 720
Dynaudio Confidence 50 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

I see you've now corrected your post - thanks.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
So, back to subs and a Dev 1000. I have set the configurator to speakers full range when preout is disabled. Otherwise I have the speakers running from 80Hz on up and the subs running up to 80Hz - all set in the configurator. Seems straight forward enough.

But, once it is all up and running I still have the option to set the subs’s gain and crossover (on the sub) - since I already ‘capped’ the sub at 80Hz in the Dev but the subs controls go higher - what does that mean at this point? If I go to the max doe that mean it caps at 80Hz?

I am fiddling with it but am wondering what others have found going down this path...

Thanks
NUCklehead Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA
You have to combine measurements and listening to find your optimal configuration.

I use crossover cascading - it gives me cleaner midbass and mids.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Anthem MRX 720
Dynaudio Confidence 50 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Put your sub crossover as high as possible. Or even better, put it off, if possible.

What filter order do you use in devialet?