Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
130 Expert Pro SW output
(11-Apr-2018, 07:19)thumb5 Wrote: Your configuration looks OK to me.  How exactly is the pre-out from the Devialet connected to your sub?  Can you confirm independently that the sub works by connecting it to something other than the Devialet?

Yes, my sub is fine... I just heard back from Devialet.... Good news = I know why no sub output.

BAD News = My 130 Expert Pro Needs optional analog output board !!! As much as the Devialet systems cost and now I find out that it needs to have a board added to it just for the SW.... Ouch... I think it should have been included.

Anyway, So many thanks to all who have tried to help me, I really appreciate the help!

Darrell
Darrell

I thought all Pro's now included the sub output board, but seems not.

That's a bummer, sorry to hear mate.

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
(11-Apr-2018, 07:32)Celts88 Wrote: Darrell

I thought all Pro's now included the sub output board, but seems not.

That's a bummer, sorry to hear mate.

Cheers
John

I did a config for Darrel and when you take the 130 option it has a box below (only for the 130) to assign the board... Sad
That was the first time for me to find this out too. I thought the same as you.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
That’s dreadful. Yes, I know it’s the base model, but come on! They should include the output board in the Pro upgrade.
A big slip up IMHO.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(12-Apr-2018, 01:52)Axel Wrote: That’s dreadful.  Yes, I know it’s the base model, but come on! They should include the output board in the Pro upgrade.
A big slip up IMHO.

That's how marketing works.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.