Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
140 & 210 pro?!
I have seen these at various German and Swiss retailers. The 210 is priced between the 220 and 440. Do anyone know what this is?
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
Apparently the 210pro is dual mono - something like a little brother of the 440pro: https://www.spalinger.ch/devialet/#cc-m-...9709637424
Assuming it's 210W for the pair, it seems a weird power rating for dual monos.
I am guessing the 210 is the dual mono of the 140 at 9900 euro. We'll have to wait for official news to be certain...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
The big question here is whether the new models are CI equipped or not...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
It would seem so, at least for the 140, according to the link @ekal posted.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Wow, another hardware refresh just after loads updated to the Pro...

That said I always loved the idea of dual mono in a single 250 case. Just a shame they didn’t combine this with the main pro updates. So many model updates generally equals devaluing of products. We’ll see I guess.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

That would be nice! Two + two amplifier channels in balanced mode and one box. Would probably compete with the sound quality (but not power) of D1000. Maybe that is the reason they are not doing it?
Devialetless!
(03-Jul-2018, 19:58)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Wow, another hardware refresh just after loads updated to the Pro...

That said I always loved the idea of dual mono in a single 250 case. Just a shame they didn’t combine this with the main pro updates. So many model updates generally equals devaluing of products. We’ll see I guess.

Is it a hardware refresh?  When I saw 140 Pro, I assumed this was a firmware update for the existing 130.  A bit like the Expert 170 that became the 200, with the 400 dual mono arriving at the same time.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
Interesting. But surely it’s physically impossible for the current hardware to run as dual mono as it doesn’t have two lots of the key components. Unless they’ve managed to segment them somehow in firmware?

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<