Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220pro ci slave unit
I bought a 440 here to split in a secondary system. Master unit for my office and slave for a center channel in my home theater.
I just bought a new Preamp/Processor(Trinnov Altitude-16) for my home theater/main stereo rig and promised my wife that I would sale a few things to make up for the large expense.
As you know, the slave unit has all the functionality except the remote control. Will work great as a dual mono if someone wants to upgrade from 220pro. (I already have a dual mono in my main system and it did make a great improvement in sound quality).
Price is USD $4250. I'll split shipping+Paypal in lower 48 states.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1
(08-Oct-2019, 06:59)sam1000 Wrote: I bought a 440 here to split in a secondary system. Master unit for my office and slave for a center channel in my home theater.
I just bought a new Preamp/Processor(Trinnov Altitude-16) for my home theater/main stereo rig and promised my wife that I would sale a few things to make up for the large expense.
As you know, the slave unit has all the functionality except the remote control. Will work great as a dual mono if someone wants to upgrade from 220pro. (I already have a dual mono in my main system and it did make a great improvement in sound quality).
Price is USD $4250. I'll split shipping+Paypal in lower 48 states.

Hi Sam1000, you have a Pm. look forward to yours. Cheers,
(10-Oct-2019, 07:47)ntd81 Wrote: Hi Sam1000, you have a Pm. look forward to yours. Cheers,

Thanks for the enquiry ntd81!

Since overheads of shipping to Asia were significantly higher, the unit is still available.
Oppo-203 / SonicTransporter i7 Roon Core ->Trinnov Altitute-16->TAD M2500MK-1 -> TAD CR-1