Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
AIR 3 beta for Windows
I wouldn't bet on a stable/reliable version of Air for windows happening this year if I had Bono's money.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

Ah, er, @Confused I'd love to but I think there's someone at the door....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(14-Jul-2016, 15:18)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Ah, er, @Confused I'd love to but I think there's someone at the door....

It's probably Devialet delivering some more "hot" AIR Smile.
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
and from Ian's post from the same event ( http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...4#pid44964 ):

7 There is (what may be an unofficial) beta AIR3 Mac release which seems to be producing very good results in terms of sound quality and stability. What is the plan and timescales for this to be progressed/to have full functionality/to be officially released?

A: They are addressing the resource capabilities via a hire to fully fix AIR; and also a communications/customer service head; and also someone to come into the organisation under Monsieur Calmel hopefully to give better senior resource to address many of the concerns expressed on DC and no doubt by dealers.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(14-Jul-2016, 17:42)Cylob Wrote: and from Ian's post from the same event ( http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...4#pid44964 ):

7 There is (what may be an unofficial) beta AIR3 Mac release which seems to be producing very good results in terms of sound quality and stability. What is the plan and timescales for this to be progressed/to have full functionality/to be officially released?

A: They are addressing the resource capabilities via a hire to fully fix AIR; and also a communications/customer service head; and also someone to come into the organisation under Monsieur Calmel hopefully to give better senior resource to address many of the concerns expressed on DC and no doubt by dealers.
So chaps...  If you think you can fix AIR, send your CV and salary requirements to Devialet.... Shy   Good luck!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
LOL - Thanks for the updates on ETA and hope the JUL/AUG timeframe doesnt change again...
If they are addressing resource issues with a hire to Fix Air, a fix certainly isn't right around the corner.
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(14-Jul-2016, 18:35)Dr Tone Wrote: If they are addressing resource issues with a hire to Fix Air, a fix certainly isn't right around the corner.

Right: Confused's post suggests it's fixed and we'll have the update in july.

Then Ian's post suggest they will hire someone to fix it. Undecided
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(15-Jul-2016, 10:04)Cylob Wrote:
(14-Jul-2016, 18:35)Dr Tone Wrote: If they are addressing resource issues with a hire to Fix Air, a fix certainly isn't right around the corner.

Right: Confused's post suggests it's fixed and we'll have the update in july.

Then Ian's post suggest they will hire someone to fix it. Undecided

Sacre bleu. The unthinkable's happened. Confusion surrounding Devialet communications.
Perhaps there was a strong solar flare swamping Oxford in high levels of radiation, twisting the poor Frenchmans words. Or he forgot which made up story he told first time round.
Only 14 days until we find out I guess.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

And now they say september... For a Windows beta version that is.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...4#pid44964