Dev 800
Wilson Sasha 2
Spiral Groove SG 1.1
Lyra Atlas
Mac Mini - Direct ethernet
Stage III cables

Very happy with the current set-up.

Adam

Sensational! Love the colour of the Sashas. What is SAM like with the Sasha 2? Mine arrive next week... can't wait!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thank you! The Sasha 2's arrived on Tuesday and I added SAM right away. I have not done much A/B listening but I can say they sound incredible. My dealer spent hours dialing position in and will be back in a few weeks when they are more broken in. You are simply going to love your speakers. Also, the 250 to 800 change for me was well worth it with my previous speakers, Tidal Piano Cera. Think they really make the Sasha 2 sing.
Very nice system Adam.

I used to have the first version Sasha's and they were really singing with the dual mono.

I remember them to be very picky on positioning so its a good thing you are getting further help from your dealer. Once they sit on the spikes, because the floor facing side of the casters are not smooth, it was almost impossible to move them around. Good for the final sound, but might hurt if you did not get the place exactly right, so you might want to keep them on wheels, or get some easy to move smooth bottom castors in case you move to spikes.

Happy listening.

Kunter
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey
(19-Jul-2014, 16:26)adstew Wrote: My current system

Dev 800
Wilson Sasha 2
Spiral Groove SG 1.1
Lyra Atlas
Mac Mini - Direct ethernet
Stage III cables

Very happy with the current set-up.

Adam

Great!
Linn LP12 Sondek + Radikal + Urika + Ekos II + EMT HSD006 - roon nucleus + SBooster - Devialet 220 Pro CI - Kef LS50 - Dspeaker Antimode 8033s II + SBooster - Kef KF92 Subwoofer

Bavaria
800 + Sasha 2… Like it so much !!! Great !
Hello to all,

Dear Adstew, beautiful system!

I'm very interested in how you set up your Lyra Atlas cartridge since I have the same one for a few days and I'm getting some grey noise in the tweeters of my Focal Utopia Nova speakers with my D-800...

Best,
Very nice interior design. Very classy.
Made some changes and posting a new pic -

Aurender x100L replaces Mac Mini

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Of course we're all very curious about the difference between the mac mini and the Aurender. How the mini was connected and how the Aurender is Wink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.