Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody get a delivery today?
(19-Feb-2015, 17:38)brit Wrote:
(18-Feb-2015, 21:20)Charlemagne Wrote: Received two glossies today. And I just got an email that UPS will be shipping my order (Dialog) soon. ChM 

Hi Charlemagne,

Just for interest, what was your Dialog order number? Mine was 100000115, also for a Dialog only, but I have heard nothing at all from Devialet - certainly not had any "Glossies"!

David

PMFJI my order number is 30000010, 30/12/2014 for Dialog and a pair of silver Phantoms. I had an email ages ago to say they would supply a couple of magazines as an apology for the delay.
I had forgotten about them.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(18-Feb-2015, 21:20)Charlemagne Wrote: Received two glossies today. And I just got an email that UPS will be shipping my order (Dialog) soon. ChM 

Hi Charlemagne,

Just for interest, what was your Dialog order number? Mine was 100000115, also for a Dialog only, but I have heard nothing at all from Devialet - certainly not had any "Glossies"!

David

Hi David,

My order number is #31. I did order mine at the end of december. And yes, Devialet spoiled me with Qobuz and Amazon vouchers and 2 glossy magazines, because of the delay. Maybe my French sounding nickname is helpfull in this regard, or being one of the first 'Expert' customers, I'm just guessing.... ;-)

Well, apparently I will have to put my Dialog in a cupboard untill Devialet has sorted out the connection with the Expert Line. In the meanwhile I will be reading my "Glossies". 
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(19-Feb-2015, 18:46)Charlemagne Wrote:

Hi Charlemagne,

David

Hi David,

My order number is #31. I did order mine at the end of december. And yes, Devialet spoiled me with Qobuz and Amazon vouchers and 2 glossy magazines, because of the delay. Maybe my French sounding nickname is helpfull in this regard, or being one of the first 'Expert' customers, I'm just guessing.... ;-)

Well, apparently I will have to put my Dialog in a cupboard untill Devialet has sorted out the connection with the Expert Line. In the meanwhile I will be reading my "Glossies". 

Hi Charlemagne,

No "Glossies" , no voucher, no e-mail telling me delivery is soon - obviously brit isn't French enough Tongue!,

Yours was #31, mine is #115 (ordered 14 January) so probably working through the orders in date sequence - hopefully next week! Can't wait to fill up my cupboard!

David (aka brit)
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
@David (aka brit): did you look in your spam box? You're glossies won't be there, but the emails might be in there.
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(19-Feb-2015, 21:18)Charlemagne Wrote: @David (aka brit): did you look in your spam box? You're glossies won't be there, but the emails might be in there.

Hi,

Yes did check spam, but nothing relating to glossies there - plenty of other invitations Big Grin!

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
So guys, it's been a week since the 'flood' of emails arrived tempting you with delivery.
Any further news?
Yes, my DIALOG arrived yesterday. The set-up was dead easy, and SPARK works like a dream. Far superior to the Sonos interface!

The amazing thing is that the DIALOG does actually work with my D200 via USB. The SQ is pretty amazing too. I'm really loving this.

Well done Devialet!!!

(Obviously none of the above is true.)

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
Jwg1749,

Hopefully this is an easy question to answer; am I correct in understanding the Dialogue to be a box, a 'thing' that is a streamer connection, perhaps like an airport express, or sonos connect, that also has a custom navigation interface (spark) that is set up to work with the Devialet?

Apologies if this is the most obvious question, but after all my searching, I still wonder where it actually sits in the chain between computer or music server. And, if it would be the thing to buy instead of a Sonos connect.

Thanks. And congrats for being one of the first to have one, and sharing it with us.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Damon,
sorry for misleading you. You must have missed the small print in my previous post.
Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(27-Feb-2015, 20:51)Jwg1749 Wrote: Damon,
sorry for misleading you. You must have missed the small print in my previous post.
Matt

Matt,

You are tease Rolleyes !

David
or, as alternative, 

UK