Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ordered Phantom for Sept 7 shipping?
From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

I know that US dealers have already gotten their Phantoms though I'm a bit surprised that none have made any comments here. 

UL
(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)SMountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

I know that US dealers have already gotten their Phantoms though I'm a bit surprised that none have made any comments here. 

UL

I ordered one using the pre-order code and am based in the US. Haven't heard any shipment updates yet.  Really wish the stands and volume controller would also ship soon (and the software would get better!).
I'm going to wait to see what the update that is happening this week is all about, and hear some feedback around here, then I suppose I'll make my mind. I'll probably ask for "Branch" launch update, before I place an order. I'm going to need stands.

I did listen to a pair of Silvers, at a dealer, a few days ago, and all I'm going to say is that NIN fans might just find themselves happy to own the Phantoms.

NIN - "The Wretched", blew my mind.
(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)MountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

UL

Yes, they shipped. I received mine yesterday  Smile

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)
(09-Sep-2015, 15:28)seb Wrote:
(25-Aug-2015, 07:21)MountainGuy Wrote: From US consumers, Devialet took a few hundred orders, presumably, back in July for September 7 ship date to the USA.  Wondering if anyone on this forum ordered any. 

UL

Yes, they shipped. I received mine yesterday  Smile

Congrats and welcome to Devialet Chat  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I pre-ordered. Got confirmation that my credit card was charged last week. No further update since then.
Got shipping confirmation for delivery on Mon 9/14 (to DC). Actual shipment date was 9/10 and not 9/7 as advertised.