Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Care - Spend or Not? (Worth it?)
Hi,
I am the new owner of a Phantom 1, and I wanted to see what the community thinks about Devialet Care - Extending the Warranty to 5 Years:

If you have it and have used it, what was your experience?
Of many owners, did you wish you had bought it within the life of your Phantom?

I tend to lean towards "not purchasing" extended warranty(s) on high-end products since I expect very high quality in these brands.

Thanks in advance for your experience and thoughts about this extra purchase.

-S
I will probably extend the warranty:- I have 2 kids, LOL
(21-Jun-2024, 05:13)tbb852 Wrote: I will probably extend the warranty:- I have 2 kids, LOL

Ha! -- Thanks. It is a bit strange that not many people are sharing their experiences and opinions.
I've bought the extended care, and it was fortunately a waste of money. Next time I'll buy the speakers locally, where I get 5 years of warranty by law, and use the house insurance if the kids kill a speaker or two.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(22-Jun-2024, 12:35)ragwo Wrote: I've bought the extended care, and it was fortunately a waste of money. Next time I'll buy the speakers locally, where I get 5 years of warranty by law, and use the house insurance if the kids kill a speaker or two.

Thanks for your sharing your experience. I don't have the local option, and our laws are not like that.- Can you tell me if you used the care service? If so, what was the experience?
Thanks Again. - S
I never used the extended care service before it expired, so no experience with that. Sorry.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage