Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Devialets impossible to sell used?
@f1eng The main reasons I am selling are maybe rather silly, I like the remote and the looks of the 250 more. And I think they do sound a little better. Then there could perhaps be a1000 in some distant future.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
My D Premier, mint, is up for sale on PFM, UK. Early days but hoping for a quick sale.
(22-Oct-2020, 15:31)f1eng Wrote: I look at it from the opposite direction.
Since nobody makes a less coloured amplifier than Devialet, and minimum added colour is my objective in high fidelity why would I ever want to sell mine?
So the question is moot.
Sorry if you can't sell yours but the best solution is just not to Wink

+1 Idea
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.
Since nobody makes a less coloured amplifier than Devialet, and minimum added colour is my objective in high fidelity why would I ever want to sell mine?
So the question is moot.

And if you want to have a coloured amp, now you can. No need to change amps.

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Sweet-Ro...correction
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Hi

I just bought a D200. Very happy with. Also the Guy who sold it to me.
There is a market (at least in France)

Fred
D200/Atoll CD 100SE / Pioneer 50A
I recently sold an original 120 here in the US - asked for and got about a 1/3 of what I paid.
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA
Well, I sold mine as well. They are quite a bargain used.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
So the question is moot.

Frank, you took the words out of many a mouth, including mine.

I just sold the speakers I thought I'd never sell, but my wife hated the speakers. But she loves the Devialet Expert Pro and so do my kids, plus she stole my Reactor. She also chose the new speakers, and I can't criticise her taste.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.