Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aurender updates
Aurender have today released updates to both app and system software.

Release notes available here:

http://www.aurender.com/blog/new-softwar...8-1503-142
Oracle Delphi MkVI Reference Second Generation - SME Series V - Lyra Delos 
   Expert 1000 Pro CI - Magico A3
Audioquest Niagara 3000
Nucleus+ - roon lifetime - Qobuz Sublime+
 x2 Matte Black Phantom I
Still no way to change the brown color of the interface?
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(28-Feb-2017, 16:44)blorbed Wrote: Aurender have today released updates to both app and system software.

Release notes available here:

http://www.aurender.com/blog/new-softwar...8-1503-142

I was hoping that these software updates allow the non-A10 streamer/ players to fully decode Tidal Masters (MQA) streams for higher but rates. Guess I am still dreaming.

Anyway the conductor update allow easy filtering of Master (MQA) albums for playback or include in Favourites list. This helps in selecting the 24-bit playback.
440 Pro, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 Digital cable, Plixir Elite BAC 3000 Power Conditioner, Plixir The Statement Balanced Power Cord
Rega RP10, Melco N1-S38, Melco S100 Audiophile Dataswitch, ADOT MC01, Diva Audio & 7N-4030 Leggenda Power Cords, Plixir BDC LPS, Habst Ultra III USB cable, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Acrolink 7N-DA2090 AES/EBU cable, Mutec REF 10, Habst Digital BNC cable
Vivid Giya G4, Acrolink 7N-S1400 Leggenda Speaker cables
PSI AVAA C20 Active Bass Trap
bFly-audio Master, Cube, b.Disc Absorbers
Artnovion Andrea Absorbers
I think it is a good update, like the function where you add tidal content to your own library.

As always it works flawless. I think it was a brilliant product before, but nice to recive a free update that makes it even better.

Br Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
I've been quite impressed by the slow but steady progress of the Aurender updates. Nothing terribly dramatic but useful progress nonetheless. I find the Qubuz integration excellent and now you can store favourite albums in your Aurender library, which almost does away with the need to purchase or download CD's. I use a Mutec device to take the USB output from my Aurender X 100 L to the AES XLR input of the Devialet. The results are astonishingly good, at least by my standards!
I have not upgraded to Pro status yet and the incentive of a new steamer board does not interest me greatly considering my investment in the Aurender.
D440 Pro, Auralic Aries G1, Project Xtension 10, Ortofon Cadenza Black, Esoteric SA-50, Sonus Faber Olympica II, Audioquest cables. Mutec MC-3 + USB.
After update the Aurender suddenly Shows in the app that there are more than 5000 unreconised files - Before the update "none" !

What is your experiences?
Same here, went away after re-scan. Imo Aurender did make the strange decesion to split albums with multiple discs into separate albums in this update, that's where all my unrecognised albums came from...not happy with Aurender update and app still looks like 1990...I'll stay with Roon
Hello, there is a new cool update for the Aurender, it now unpack MQA files from Tidal.

It sound fantastic in my system, you have to pay a fee to enable it, but I think it is worth it..

Regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
(06-Mar-2018, 19:53)Morten Wrote: Hello, there is a new cool update for the Aurender, it now unpack MQA files from Tidal.

It sound fantastic in my system, you have to pay a fee to enable it, but I think it is worth it..

Regards Morten

Yes, this was the big news. There are many people that are not MQA fans. I don't know enough about it but I bought it for $49.95 USD. I'll take some time over the next few weeks to see what it does to the sound. What little I have read about it is mostly negative but for $49.95 it is worth a trial. 

NB: MQA is a hardware update and may not take place at the same time the SW update is performed:
  • SW update is 4.11.36
  • HW update is 2.9.3
If you have any metadata problems I suggest you do a complete rescan (don't forget the external HDD, if you don't have and internal HDD on the Aurender unit). This may take some time but will get your files in conformance with Aurender's metadata world view. For troublesome files you will need to use a metadata editor to fix them. Anyone who has ripped large numbers of files knows that there is (IMHO) no such thing as a consistent standard for metadata and you will always have to tinker with it.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
Besides some startup problems with the Aurender have I newer experienced any issues with it. It more stable than my last CD player...

I only use Tidal, and are still impressed with the MQA tracks they offer. On a side note, it is funny to think about that you now stream much higher resolution than CD's, kind of cool :-)

Denmark