Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Awesome Reactor Poster
I like the poster too. Burning it seems very melodramatic.
Personal feelings aside, I think it's great marketing (for a change) It shows the actual size of the Reactor to within an inch. It really takes the guesswork out.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
I prefer the one with the black girl... Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 phantom Gold
2 phantom Reactor
Dione soundbar
Spotify connect 
Apple music
Audirvana 3.5.44 for Mac
That’s a cool one too! Where can we buy these?
(13-Oct-2018, 05:12)eniriop Wrote: I prefer the one with the black girl... Heart

I wonder where they got the inspiration from.  Tongue

Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(12-Oct-2018, 23:50)booshtukka Wrote: Burning it seems very melodramatic.

I agree, a bit over the top to underline it twice. I've changed my second post to reflect that

(13-Oct-2018, 05:12)eniriop Wrote: I prefer the one with the black girl... 

Yes, much better with someone living...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Yes, much better with someone living...
[/quote]

Isn't the first poster supposed to an x-ray of someone living?
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(13-Oct-2018, 12:04)AaronG Wrote: Isn't the first poster supposed to an x-ray of someone living?

Yes, it is someone who arrived at a clinic claiming that Devialet's software is problem free.  He is having his head examined.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(13-Oct-2018, 12:55)Confused Wrote:
(13-Oct-2018, 12:04)AaronG Wrote: Isn't the first poster supposed to an x-ray of someone living?

Yes, it is someone who arrived at a clinic claiming that Devialet's software is problem free.  He is having his head examined.

Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

That’s a much better and apposite strap-line.
I just don’t understand what’s satanic about that poster, please explain.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk