Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Awesome Reactor Poster
(17-Oct-2018, 11:34)101 Wrote: I just don’t understand what’s satanic about that poster, please explain.

I guess this is directed at me. You do not understand? Then you do not see the same as I do. And no, I'm not going to explain. You'll find out soon enough - or not.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(17-Oct-2018, 16:34)ogs Wrote:
(17-Oct-2018, 11:34)101 Wrote: I just don’t understand what’s satanic about that poster, please explain.

I guess this is directed at me. You do not understand? Then you do not see the same as I do. And no, I'm not going to explain. You'll find out soon enough - or not.

I also do not see it. Anyways: sorry you feel offended. Nobody wants you to feel that way. I hope you find again some joy in the company when listening to your D.
(17-Oct-2018, 17:09)Stino Wrote:
(17-Oct-2018, 16:34)ogs Wrote:

I also do not see it. Anyways: sorry you feel offended. Nobody wants you to feel that way. I hope you find again some joy in the company when listening to your D.

Maybe some see a medical image and some see the devil in this image.
What do you think? That Devialet make a choice for a devil poster??
If you see something like this, that’s oké, but i think this was not the intention.
There’s nothing satanic about this poster. And no one cares if ogs is offended.
(17-Oct-2018, 17:09)Stino Wrote: I also do not see it. Anyways: sorry you feel offended. Nobody wants you to feel that way. I hope you find again some joy in the company when listening to your D.

Thanks Stino. I certainly do not feel offended. I just don't like the poster. It is easy for me to ignore it.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(17-Oct-2018, 18:11)Johnnydev Wrote: What do you think? That Devialet make a choice for a devil poster??
If you see something like this, that’s oké, but i think this was not the intention.

I clearly see the analytics, x-ray, sharpness, brain comparison.
How about this one? Not too scary I hope.

(31-Oct-2018, 11:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: How about this one? Not too scary I hope.

Yikes!!!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(31-Oct-2018, 11:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: How about this one? Not too scary I hope.

Oh boy, it's Halloween Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria