Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best EQ settings via ROON
Hi

I have with the latest update joined ROON. In this matter I have been playing with the DSP and Parametric eq. In my opinion it is a huge difference. 

Anyone else ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I didn’t play so much since I’m not an expert on that things but it would be nice to learn how to use it Big Grin You welcome to share file.
I was looking in to how to make room correction but it’s looks like you need some high tech gear and know what you doing. I only know how to make noise Wink
@Flaeske
+1
Please share some info...
(06-Feb-2021, 11:19)eladeb Wrote: @Flaeske
+1
Please share some info...

e-mail? or you asking for my setup¿

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
@Flaeske
I referred to to this part...
"things but it would be nice to learn how to use it Big Grin You welcome to share file." (:
@eladeb
I mean I’m not an expert how to use EQ since it’s really complicated. Thing about me as a dum blond girl.
It would be nice to sometimes have setting to boost bass
or know how to make music sound more warm.

2x Phantom I + remote v2/ roon+mac.mini+akai amx+lindy analog to digital+dialog /
Attached is a PDF that explains what frequency range influences what when you use a parametric equalizer. I found this quite useful.

Attached Files
.pdf   fredv_eq-tips.pdf (Size: 48.93 KB / Downloads: 108)
(07-Feb-2021, 09:43)streamy Wrote: Attached is a PDF that explains what frequency range influences what when you use a parametric equalizer. I found this quite useful.

That’s something I can use it Smile
Thank you

2x Phantom I + remote v2/ roon+mac.mini+akai amx+lindy analog to digital+dialog /
proper equalization should be done taking into account the room acoustics, no two settings are alike and actually can differ significantly, so unless you have a room acoustics analyzer and show its correction parameters, most eq settings sharing is useless.

Here is my EQ setting that works perfectly for my living room space.