Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BrianT Sysytem
So over the weekend, I moved the rig from a cold basement to our main living room
It took a few hours to do it.
These are the results. 

No my wife will not let me use any bass traps in the corners or wall coverings.
Good news is that she has allowed me to order some blinds for the reflective windows in the rear.

The chicken toy in stand is for my dog to play with 

Over all i'm happy with results in the sound.

Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

That's a nice looking system, Brian. Bet it sounds good too!
On a different note, who is the Strat signed by? Is it old, or a reissue?
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(02-May-2017, 03:06)Axel Wrote: That's a nice looking system, Brian. Bet it sounds good too!
On a different note, who is the Strat signed by? Is it old, or a reissue?

Axel

As I had mentioned, i'm happy with the sound have to do some speaker tweaking 

The Stratocaster is a Mark Knopfler artist series p/n 0117800815
They where made between 2003/2013 the one I have was made around 2010
The signature is MK from when I met him in Clearwater Florida Oct 2015

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Nice setup! What do you have your Devialet's mounted on? I like the angled presentation.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
(02-May-2017, 12:56)mdconnelly Wrote: Nice setup!   What do you have your Devialet's mounted on?   I like the angled presentation.

mdconnelly

For the moment I have a very temporary setup on styrofoam insulation.
I will make something better later.

Brian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

That's and end game system right there!
Living Room: Devialet Dione
(02-May-2017, 22:02)BrianT Wrote:
(02-May-2017, 12:56)mdconnelly Wrote: Nice setup!   What do you have your Devialet's mounted on?   I like the angled presentation.

mdconnelly

For the moment I have a very temporary setup on styrofoam insulation.
I will make something better later.

Brian
I have mine at a lower angle by using little wooden blocks, the amps run cooler like this I found.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
[attachment=3330 Wrote:RMK pid='82365' dateline='1550400935']That's and end game system right there!

RMK Thanks for your nice comments, but like most systems its always a work in progress.
I have made a couple of changes since I posted the pictures.

I am only using 1 of my 220PRO's and I am only using it as a Preamp/DAC

Out: Amplifier of the 440PRO         In: Carver 275 Tube Amp
Out: Aurender N100H                     In: Auralic Aires G2
Out: Styrofoam insulation                   In: OREA Bronze Footers
Out: Raysonic 168 CPD                      In: No replacement 
Out: Carver TX 11 Tuner                     In: I use the tuner in the Auralic 

Hope you are enjoying your Reactors  Brian

6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Not surprised you moved your TT to a top rack spot. It would get old fast putting on and taking off LP’s in a middle rack spot.
(18-Feb-2019, 01:43)mmorrison55 Wrote: Not supposed your u moved your TT to a top rack spot. It would get old fast putting on and taking off LP’s in a middle rack spot.

I did, makes life easier  Smile

Brian
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.