Poll: Which business name do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Creatave installations
4.35%
1 4.35%
Bailey AVI
95.65%
22 95.65%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely OT and nowhere else to put it. Would appreciate a quick poll answer!
Bailey Audio Visual
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
This is a cracking advertising campaign! We all know you now!
(09-Sep-2015, 17:49)Rufus McDufus Wrote: This is a cracking advertising campaign! We all know you now!

Are you refering to the google search of Bailey AVI Wink
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(09-Sep-2015, 17:49)Rufus McDufus Wrote: This is a cracking advertising campaign! We all know you now!

If only everyone lived in the same city as me instead of nobody Smile

Would have preferred for you all to not know about my seedy past though Wink
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
so my new business name is pretty much done.

im at the colour picking stage for my logo.. im definitely going with the blue but right now im unsure as to which one to go with. The votes are 50/50 with my friends/family on which one to go for.

i have attached the pdf with the 2 different options - if anyone has a spare second id appreciate the vote one way or another!

Attached Files
.pdf   Bailey Colour Options V3.pdf (Size: 1,016.76 KB / Downloads: 40)
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Quite like the orange one, first page. The company name in the colour (not black) draws your eye to it first.
Orange for me too. The blue and green look a little washed out and false.
OK as usual I seem to have a different opinion ;-) I prefer the blue one
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
I'm a bit colour blind so maybe not the best judge, but I find the blue quite hard to actually see. Bailey in orange looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, I agree with Confused, the name in orange. The other two get washed away, difficult to see clearly. Cheers!

L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.