Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(13-Jan-2020, 21:03)no32 Wrote: It’s impossible

What is impossible?
(14-Jan-2020, 06:49)Waiski Wrote:
(13-Jan-2020, 21:03)no32 Wrote: It’s impossible

What is impossible?

Is it possible to run 2 x 250 as dual mono (800) or Bi amp mode in factory settings?

I reckon you have more of a chance of being attacked by a drop bear than you are of losing the online configurator.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-13/u...s/11863942
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(14-Jan-2020, 10:31)Pim Wrote: I reckon you have more of a chance of being attacked by a drop bear than you are of losing the online configurator.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-13/u...s/11863942

I already agreed with you

I’m certain you’re correct and Devialet will continue supporting expert line for many years to come

I wish I wouldn’t need to rely on them but it’s probably childish wishful thinking

Thx