Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D200 for sale - re-advertisment
I have for sale a D200 at £2650, plus postage, with all original packaging, SD card, gloves etc.

Pet, child, smoke free home.

D200 purchased new by myself in May 2015 from Oxford Audio Consultants so 18 months warranty left.

In great condition.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Graham
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

Marantz SR7012, OPPO BDP 105D, PMC OB1s (Rears), PMC Twenty C (Centre).

South East Wales, UK
Did the offer you received not materialise?
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
(13-Oct-2018, 16:55)chrisc Wrote: Did the offer you received not materialise?
To be honest I have had a number of ‘agreed sales’ A guy in the USA who backed out after working out import duties. The one who wasted most of my time is a well known forum member who stringed me along a some time and agreed, yes agreed, to purchased then nothing silence, no response to emails at all.

Then I marked the D200 as Sold as I was dealing with who I believe is a genuine forum member who after having Paypal issues came across a D200 at a stupid price locally in France.

So the D200 is still in great condition, boxed etc etc waiting to purchased. In social media terms I could say it is preloved or beloved. It’s not either, it is a piece of highly sophisticated piece of modern electronics that gave me great pleasure before I bought something better, the D1000 Pro CI.

I hope this explains why the D200 if still for sale, please PM if interested.

• With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,it is still a beautiful world.Be cheerful.Strive to be happy. 

I try to believe this but boy trying to sell Devialet, it stretches your faith
Innuos Statement, D1000 Pro CI, Shunyata Denali, Alpha v2, Delta v2 and Venom NR12 power cords, Sigma v1 speaker cables, Omega USB, PMC IB2se, Townshend Isolation Podiums.

South East Wales, UK
Still loving your 200 companion so can vouch for you  Big Grin
OK so I need to move this D200 on now so a new price.

I will accept £2150, cash or bank transfer. If PayPal then I will split the fee they charge. If in the UK you are welcome to collect or arrange courier collection, or I will discuss courier fees with you.

If outside the UK then you will be responsible for all courier/shipping, import duties etc.

Please PM to discuss, I’m happy to speak to you.

Thanks

Graham

South East Wales, UK
My D200 now sold to a Forum member. Transaction took less than 2 hours. Brilliant!

South East Wales, UK
wow. glad you sold, but kind of sad as i just found this post. do you recall what the import to the US was going to be? that would have played a big part for me as well so I'm curious in case i find one oversees.
Cool that you finally sold it. Sorry to let you down but the price difference was too high.

It's a bargain that some hifi store are so cons devialet that they finally drop down the price for some used ones.
(30-Oct-2018, 23:32)Carcrashboy Wrote: My D200 now sold to a Forum member. Transaction took less than 2 hours. Brilliant!

Glad you finally managed to sell it.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

Glad you sold it, sad about the low price though.

The first D200 I bought cost me almost 10k USD! Shame that the resale value is is so poor.

The whole process of upgrading from 200 to 4000 to D220 CI means the TCO is probably north of 20K US.
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.