Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev 400 Companion Display all white?
I just noticed that the display on my companion is all white. Kind of bright but solid white circle. I don't recall it ever doing that but it is in a closet and I don't really notice it much. It is working fine but this seems odd. . .? Any thoughts on what is going on?

thanks
I don’t know if this is it, but on the D-premier and I also believe on the D250 you can invert the display (white background and black letters) in the configurator.

Jean-Marie
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
(24-Mar-2020, 21:34)Jean-Marie Wrote: I don’t know if this is it, but on the D-premier and I also believe on the D250 you can invert the display (white background and black letters) in the configurator.

Jean-Marie

But I have no letters. Just all white.
(24-Mar-2020, 21:38)actx76092 Wrote:
(24-Mar-2020, 21:34)Jean-Marie Wrote: I don’t know if this is it, but on the D-premier and I also believe on the D250 you can invert the display (white background and black letters) in the configurator.

Jean-Marie

But I have no letters.  Just all white.
Did you try unplugging it completely for a few minutes and then back on?
MacBook Air M2 -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
I tried pluggin and unpluggin and still all white. I contacted Devialet and they are arranging a warranty repair for it.