Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Devialet 200
I’m selling my D200 wich is in perfect shape!
Asking 2400 euros.
I’m located in the Netherlands.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
[Image: efd66cea622e4b0ba232a14557de1323.jpg]
[Image: 81b8e6f8713e397c42a0f95ace1cd418.jpg]
[Image: 16bbb8dfa24066bde1f4a34d3a33e079.jpg]

Devialet 220 Pro / Wilson Benesch Vertex / Linn LP12 / Crystal Cable Crystalspeak Piccolo Diamond / Audioquest Vodka Ethernet / Roon / The Netherlands
Hello, some more info please.
Double Original packaging? D200 native, or formerly D170
Year Purchase invoice?
thank you.
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - Clearaudio Syncro Power - Achromat - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - Nuc Cirrus7  Roon Rock - Cisco sg200-08 - D220 Expert Pro Ci - PMC LB1 Signature with SAM - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - 2x BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - Audioquest Nrg Z3 - HAF Drc

Marietto - Italia
It comes with original packaging an is a native 200 from 2014. Looking for a local buyer (NL's or Belgium)
(01-Oct-2020, 13:22)Marietto Wrote: Hello, some more info please.
Year Purchase invoice?
thank you.

In case you or others don't know: The 170 and 200 are the same amplifier and there's no such thing as an 'upgrade'. The only thing changed was new firmware that allowed the amp to provide up to 200W in power. If you were to buy a 200 and put really old firmware on it, you'll effectively 'downgrade' it to a 170.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(02-Oct-2020, 08:19)Pim Wrote:
(01-Oct-2020, 13:22)Marietto Wrote: Hello, some more info please.
Year Purchase invoice?
thank you.

In case you or others don't know: The 170 and 200 are the same amplifier and there's no such thing as an 'upgrade'. The only thing changed was new firmware that allowed the amp to provide up to 200W in power. If you were to buy a 200 and put really old firmware on it, you'll effectively 'downgrade' it to a 170.

I knew, it was to understand the year since it was initially not specified.
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - Clearaudio Syncro Power - Achromat - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - Nuc Cirrus7  Roon Rock - Cisco sg200-08 - D220 Expert Pro Ci - PMC LB1 Signature with SAM - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - 2x BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - Audioquest Nrg Z3 - HAF Drc

Marietto - Italia
is it still available and price goes an lower?

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net
(30-Sep-2020, 06:22)KraaijCheck Wrote: I’m selling my D200 wich is in perfect shape!
Asking 2400 euros.
I’m located in the Netherlands.

Hi,

is the D200 still available or is it sold?

Thanks for the reply and best wishes,
Günther
Devialet 440 Pro C.I., Innuos Zen Mk3, Origin Live Calypso with Illustrious arm and Soundsmith Zephyr cartridge, KEF Reference 3, Vertere speaker cables and interconnects, 2 Nanotech 309 power cables for the 440, GigaWatt power strip and cables
Sold