Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Mania
Hey Devialet Owners,

I have one Phantom Gold and thinking between getting one more (Stereo Pair) or getting two additional Devialet Manias.

Any thougths and arguments what is a better choice?
For a while now, my Mania refuses to be recognized in the Devialet app. This occurs on my ipad Pro also. Seems like an iOS 17 incompatibility? Any similar experiences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(26-Oct-2023, 00:15)Bobbybina Wrote: For a while now, my Mania refuses to be recognized in the Devialet app. This occurs on my ipad Pro also. Seems like an iOS 17 incompatibility? Any similar experiences?

I discovered that the issue was that iOS 17.1 has connectivity issues that are fixed in 17.2. I have an Apple Developer account and installed 17.2 beta on my iPhone. I was able to connect the Mania to AirPlay with the Devialet app. However, the Mania does not show in the Devialet app after setup. The mania does show in Apple Music as an AirPlay speaker. Devialet app may need to be updated. So, the issue is solved (partially).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(31-Oct-2023, 07:21)Bobbybina, I've experienced the same problem as you, a ticket is open to Devialet Support and I've been told that an update of Devialet App regarding this problem would be published next week... Wrote:
(26-Oct-2023, 00:15)Bobbybina Wrote: For a while now, my Mania refuses to be recognized in the Devialet app.  This occurs on my ipad Pro also. Seems like an iOS 17 incompatibility? Any similar experiences?

I discovered that the issue was that iOS 17.1 has connectivity issues that are fixed in 17.2. I have an Apple Developer account and installed 17.2 beta on my iPhone. I was able to connect the Mania to AirPlay with the Devialet app. However, the Mania does not show in the Devialet app after setup. The mania does show in Apple Music as an AirPlay speaker. Devialet app may need to be updated. So, the issue is solved (partially).
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk