Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black phantom, myth or .....?

2 silver phantoms - streaming Tidal 
The Netherlands
Thank you for the picture! Very interesting Smile
A user if this forum has severe problems with Phantom on a yacht due to the generators, I wonder how they dodged that problem on this yacht.

Edit:
I've sent a request to Devialet asking if they're going to release a black version of Phantom.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage

According to my brother who now lives behind the camera, this little boat is owned by Bernard Arnault. Maybe he had a pair (or a boat load) custom made.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(03-Aug-2016, 10:22)Pim van Vliet Wrote: According to my brother who now lives behind the camera, this little boat is owned by Bernard Arnault. Maybe he had a pair (or a boat load) custom made.

Considering that he is one Devialet's main investors, this is quite likely.
Devialet customer service says that the black Silver Phantom is painted by Sunreef, not Devialet.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Aaaah, to good to be true.
So for now, myth it is.
But the were testing with the color, found another picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 silver phantoms - streaming Tidal 
The Netherlands