Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Phantom Gold & custom DIY Tv stand
Just want to show my setup with the Phantom Gold's and my old Pioneer KRP-600M. Behind the red box there is an Apple TV 4K for movies and I use Tidal for music streaming. Clean and simple  Shy It is all custom made

BEFORE:

[Image: aESrWXh.jpg]

AFTER:

[Image: 3CMqrhR.jpg]

[Image: 2C1ORmY.jpg]

[Image: 7rBN1j1.jpg]
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv
Nice clean system i am Shure you have good Sound , and funky too see that you have pioneer plasma ,i have pioneer plasma krp-500A and say the pioneer models Are great.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Did you buy or build that unit below the TV to hide equipment and cords? It’s a nice idea.
Thank you Finn. I'm also from Denmark, living in Hobro Smile Yeah Pioners Kurt were great, but in the daylight it is not så great with blacks. I'm waiting for the 77" OLED goes down in price in 2020.

Mr_Bill: 

I build it my self and my dad help me. You can see some pictures here. It hides power strip/cables and my Apple TV 4K.

It cost me about $100 for painting, wood and the red fabric.

[Image: QRRNsr2.jpg]

[Image: 4LPUJYx.jpg]

[Image: wRM1YmB.jpg]

[Image: CI0Iaut.jpg]

[Image: Ky4Dd8O.jpg]

[Image: rg2WRTj.jpg]

[Image: BMx38xl.jpg]
Mixart , the future is 4k or 8k , but if you look tv , there is no programs who is In 4 k , so i Can altso wait undtil 2020 or 2021 , and Then hope for 4k signal and Then i bye. // i look the picture it is a Wery good idea you get , and you have help from your father , Nice work .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Yep. Very nice woodworking.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
Looks great. Do you use tidal through the Spark app?
very nice. MDF is great to work with!
Thank you everyone. 

I use Tidal through Spark and Apple TV 4K for movie/series streaming.
Mixart , yes you Are Right , if the sun shining it Can be difficult too se tv With pioneer plasma , but i Read that Oled have the same ploblem , and my tv get sun if i see tv In the daylight. But i Think it is a ploblem With all tv. But What you have make too hit the cables is Wery Nice thumps Up .