Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet at Munich this year!
Well would you believe it.... Devialet are confirmed as an exhibitor at High End Munich this year! They are showing up in the the online directory here:

https://www.highendsociety.de/exhibitor-...-2020.html

We have had conformation from two sources at Devialet that this is indeed the case. They are back!! I believe the last time they were at High End was 2016?!

Hope to see a few more of you there this year  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I am pleased to announce that The Confused One has appointed me official bookmaker for Devialet Munich 2020.

Betting odds are being computed but provisional odds are

1 Devialet not turning up                                                                                         2/1
2 Devialet turning up on wrong day                                                                          5/1
3 Devialet turning up in wrong year                                                                          10/1
4 Devialet sharing room with Bose                                                                            10/1
5 Devialet launching new universal software for Expert and Phantom                            15/2  (with faults)
  (same)                                                                                                                 20/1 (with software virus)
  (same)                                                                                                                 50/1 (with corona virus)
  (same)                                                                                                                 100/1 (fault free)
6 Devialet announce appointment of Quentin Sannie  as Head of the Unexpected Events 20/1
7 Devialet gifting all over 5 years DevialetChat members with new UdA *                      1000/1 

* L'Unoriginal d'Atelier
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(11-Feb-2020, 17:21)IanG-UK Wrote: I am pleased to announce that The Confused One has appointed me official bookmaker for Devialet Munich 2020.

1 Devialet not turning up                                                                                         2/1
2 Devialet turning up on wrong day                                                                          5/1
3 Devialet turning up in wrong year                                                                          10/1
4 Devialet sharing room with Bose                                                                            10/1
5 Devialet launching new universal software for Expert and Phantom                            15/2  (with faults)
  (same)                                                                                                                 20/1 (with software virus)
  (same)                                                                                                                 50/1 (with corona virus)
  (same)                                                                                                                 100/1 (fault free)
6 Devialet announce appointment of Quentin Sannie  as Head of the Unexpected Events 20/1
7 Devialet gifting all over 5 years DevialetChat members with new UdA *                      1000/1 

* L'Unoriginal d'Atelier

99 % Phantom
1 % Expert
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(11-Feb-2020, 17:21)IanG-UK Wrote: I am pleased to announce that The Confused One has appointed me official bookmaker for Devialet Munich 2020.

* L'Unoriginal d'Atelier

Too funny!   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
On a more serious note anyone want to hazard a guess as to why they are back? 

Guillaume

UK
They will launch Micro Reactor. Fits in pocket and can be used as keychain.
Hope for revolutionary features and software

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
For Reactor users, they will launch Rubik's Cube Reactor: a new and innovative product that can be used only after solving a logical problem, which has no solution.
For Expert users, they will provide a wrong solution to the Reactor users logical problem, this for a modest fee of $ 25,000. They will receive as a bonus a sticker for Expert amplifiers, with the text "Expert Ultra-Pro".
Smile
I really hope they'll bring configurator 2.0 including update via wifi, improved crossover, room correction aso...
I think they'll be pushing their brand new Phantom Reactor Custom surround sound system.

I fervently hope they'll bring along an Expert Pro with them. If they don't, that's a statement in and of itself.
Audiolab 6000CDT, Innuos Zenith MK II, Roon, Synology NAS, D250 Pro CI, Graham Audio Chartwell LS6f, Thorens TD-160, Pickering XV-15 1200e