Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil
Thanks for the feedback, struts.  It's silly that the company is so secretive, especially when it comes to new Devialet purchasers like me buying their products for the very first time. It makes the buying experience even more difficult.  It's not just that one is buying into a new, unfamiliar technology with speakers and amps which look unlike anything else that are, or have ever been, on the market, it's the fact that they all look so similar, right down to the little ones looking exactly like the bigger ones ! What technology is inside ? How to set them up and use them effectively ? What do the colour gradations on the side panels actually mean ? These are all questions which are probably familiar to each and every one of we Devialet acolytes when it came to buying for the first time.

In the absence of any such graphs showing the various products and their technical specifications, I've gathered a couple of images myself from the 'Net which I shall put on this excellent chat forum so that others may add to the post as & when...

I'm beginning with a couple of images and 'year of manufacture'. I was only able to determine the age of my Devialet products, struts, by reading through this forum (which was a bit of a slog), but I have to thank you in at least pointing me in the right direction and giving the original knowledge that the product serial numbers actually mean something.

Link to : Devialet : info & specifications
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)
(30-Jan-2022, 13:12)intrigued Wrote: In the absence of any such graphs showing the various products and their technical specifications, I've gathered a couple of images myself from the 'Net which I shall put on this excellent chat forum so that others may add to the post as & when...

I'm beginning with a couple of images and 'year of manufacture'. I was only able to determine the age of my Devialet products, struts, by reading through this forum (which was a bit of a slog), but I have to thank you in at least pointing me in the right direction and giving the original knowledge that the product serial numbers actually mean something.

Excellent initiative @intrigued.  Hat off to you!   I'll try to dig out the sources for information about things like which Phantoms are Airplay enabled, when they transitioned from ADH1 to ADH2 etc.
(30-Jan-2022, 22:20)struts Wrote:
(30-Jan-2022, 13:12)intrigued Wrote: In the absence of any such graphs showing the various products and their technical specifications, I've gathered a couple of images myself from the 'Net which I shall put on this excellent chat forum so that others may add to the post as & when...

Excellent initiative @intrigued.  Hat off to you!   I'll try to dig out the sources for information about things like which Phantoms are Airplay enabled, when they transitioned from ADH1 to ADH2 etc.

---- That would be really useful, @struts especially as this particular issue affected me personally  Blush ----
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)