Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet on the wall
Hello I have mounted my 200 on the wall, I have used the original bracket, yes it is expensive but so are the amp.

It is made in Plexiglas, the supports for the Devialet is made from steel that is bolted on the frame.

It is easy to install as is good engineered, very easy to make sure it is installed straight.

I have no issues at all with the remote.

Kind regards

Morten

[Image: 2014-09-12184030_zpsb0545154.jpg]

[Image: 2014-09-12184101_zps3973b226.jpg]
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
My original D-Premier came with a paper template for drilling the wall and specified the head type of the screws needed.
I presume this stopped being provided when they started selling the expensive perspex spacers.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(13-Sep-2014, 18:31)f1eng Wrote: My original D-Premier came with a paper template for drilling the wall and specified the head type of the screws needed.
I presume this stopped being provided when they started selling the expensive perspex spacers.

Any chance you could scan this in - or at least let us know the head types.

Cheers,

Rik
Devialet Ensemble

Hampshire, UK
(12-Sep-2014, 17:39)Tony Wrote: Have mounted my D200 on the wall... home made.

I was lucky enough to have the Devialet wall mounting kit to examine and take measurements from but the price was just too much for what it was doing so a trip to B&Q yielded a bit of shelving that was fastened to the wall via 4 rubber gromits to provide a bit of isolation between the wood and the (not too flat) wall and 4 brass flat headed screws that fit into the grooves on the D200 feet.

Only problem subsequently is that the Remote is now incredibly directional. I logged this with Devialet and their theory was that the fact that it was in an alcove was impacting on the RF. Not 100% convinced as two of the four 'sides' are wood and I would have thought RF would go through that unimpaired. In effect I have to make sure the remote is above the level of the D200 to ensure it works, Interested to know if anybody else has similar problem / theory? Photo attached...

Hi,

That looks nice Tony, I think the DIY option is best. £385?? It might be well made, but that's ridiculous. Anyone with a bubble stick and a bit of nouse should be able to mount that. There are slots on the back of my D200 look like they might take a No.10 roundhead...
Incidentally, has anyone taken temperature readings with the D vertically mounted?

Regards,
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(14-Sep-2014, 19:17)rik Wrote:
(13-Sep-2014, 18:31)f1eng Wrote: My original D-Premier came with a paper template for drilling the wall and specified the head type of the screws needed.

Cheers,

Rik

I second Rik's request

I am looking to wall mount my Devialet (original D Premier but upgraded to 800) but i am not paying the price for the wall mount bracket
(14-Sep-2014, 19:17)rik Wrote:

Cheers,

Rik

Sadly it was in the box in which I returned the D-Premier for update and the updated amp was returned in a different box with newer documentation. It was, in any case, too big for my scanner.
The hole centers on mine measure 377mm left to right and 299mm front to back, with a steel tape. An M4 countersunk machine screw (an 8mm diameter head) fits the slots.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I have attached a crude diagram of the measurements I noted down when I made my wall mounting device... PLEASE check the measurements when you come to make yours especially the distances between screw centres. Actually fitting the unit on the screws requires subtle quarter turns of the screws to get the correct balance between a tight fit and ease of removing the Devialet. I drilled a few large holes in the (wooden) support to assist cooling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chord Blu > D200 > Martin Logan Ethos : Saddleworth, England
bit of a discrepancy between these sets of measurements ? Presumably they are for different equipment ?? In any case (excuse pun), take the good advice to make your own measurements between centres !
I don't know what units Tony was using, he doesn't mention, but if it is cm his Devialet is much smaller than mine, if it is inches, very much larger...

Tony doesn't mention which model he has. Maybe the new sheet metal cases have their mounts in different places to the original casting.
Oxfordshire

(15-Sep-2014, 19:48)f1eng Wrote: I don't know what units Tony was using, he doesn't mention, but if it is cm his Devialet is much smaller than mine, if it is inches, very much larger...

Tony doesn't mention which model he has. Maybe the new sheet metal cases have their mounts in different places to the original casting.

In his earlier post Tony said that he has a 200 - it was good of him to post the diagram.
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)