Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet stands
(13-Sep-2014, 19:18)flohmann Wrote: Anyone considered using a wooden painter's easel?
[Image: 8032easel.jpg]

The center of gravity would be very high, making it unstable.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(13-Sep-2014, 20:41)Eddye Wrote: The center of gravity would be very high, making it unstable.

You'll see if you do a few searches out there that easels come in all heights and sizes.
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.
The Devialet stands are indeed still available as are the wall mounts.
(14-Sep-2014, 20:44)flohmann Wrote:
(13-Sep-2014, 20:41)Eddye Wrote: The center of gravity would be very high, making it unstable.

You'll see if you do a few searches out there that easels come in all heights and sizes.
I'm just commenting on your picture... I'll happily decline putting my 7000euro amp on that Big Grin
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
https://www.facebook.com/Vividaudio?fref=ts

Really nice looking Devialet Expert stand shown on the Vivid Audio Facebook page.

Also looks like they had the Phantoms set up side by side with an Expert amp and the V1.5......must have been an interesting listen!
I'm a Product designer and in the process of designing a stand for my Devialet 200. It will be a very heavy/dense natural material that I am using and very beautiful too. It will incorporate the acrylic stand supplied by Devialet for wall mounting, to ensure a secure and safe fitting, but will actually be freestanding. I have also designed a version which includes a Mac Mini.

If anyone is interested, I could have a few more made too….
(14-Jul-2015, 22:48)Infiniteloop Wrote: I'm a Product designer and in the process of designing a stand for my Devialet 200. It will be a very heavy/dense natural material that I am using and very beautiful too. It will incorporate the acrylic stand supplied by Devialet for wall mounting, to ensure a secure and safe fitting, but will actually be freestanding. I have also designed a version which includes a Mac Mini.

Would be very interested if they could be wall mounted as well
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers
(14-Jul-2015, 23:11)NickB Wrote:
(14-Jul-2015, 22:48)Infiniteloop Wrote: I'm a Product designer and in the process of designing a stand for my Devialet 200. It will be a very heavy/dense natural material that I am using and very beautiful too. It will incorporate the acrylic stand supplied by Devialet for wall mounting, to ensure a secure and safe fitting, but will actually be freestanding. I have also designed a version which includes a Mac Mini.

Would be very interested if they could be wall mounted as well

These will be made from a very dense, and therefore very heavy material, and the idea is to enable a vertical presentation from a horizontal surface (The high density giving the mount high stability), but I could re-design it to accommodate wall mounting.

I saw the acrylic stand at my dealer's and thought it was a little flimsy. I certainly wouldn't feel my Devialet was safe resting on it.
I contacted Devialet last summer and Roger replied
Quote:I will recommend you contact your usual Devialet dealer in order for him to be able to provide you with the tabletop vertical display. The regular cost is 199€

So, I got it and I really like it ;-)

iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany

There may be potential for a surprising aesthetic initially or down the road with the display stand if one's particular Devialet currently uses or might later use a high-end/high-current power cord that can't accommodate the rear cover due to diameter of IEC plug housing. I compensated for a similar situation with my wall-mount by mounting my 200 between my roll-top desk & wall with 70% of the 200 above and 30% below the desktop thereby hiding the missing cover & exposed cabling.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!