Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet stands
Does anyone on here know anything about acrylic/plastic Devialet upright stands? I saw these for the first time at the Guildford Audio show a few months ago. They do look rather good! The only problem seems to be that there isn't a great deal of clearance for bigger/thicker cables.

Guillaume

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi Guillaume, the stand was given to a D-Premier purchaser as a promotional item at the end of 2011 at a dealer in Japan. The dealer said that they may sell the stand at around 50,000 yen (USD500) but I am not sure whether they really sold them.

Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
(02-Jun-2014, 12:22)Umetaro Wrote: Hi Guillaume, the stand was given to a D-Premier purchaser as a promotional item at the end of 2011 at a dealer in Japan. The dealer said that they may sell the stand at around 50,000 yen (USD500) but I am not sure whether they really sold them.

Thanks for this Umetario! Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
When I bought my Devialet back in 2012 I asked about the plexiglass stand as well and back then the dealer could indeed order it. I'm not sure if Devialet still has these available today though. I never went though with it as the price was quite high (plexiglass is expensive!) and also my dealer advised me to provide a more firm/stable base for the Devialet.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
I have the wall-mount stands which I guess are similar.

The Devialet(s) hook(s) on so the structure is very stable.

No use of floor space; you can see the display from the listening position; and if you make a perspex frame below the Devialet you can easily conceal cables from wall to floor.

Maybe the wifi aerial is more accessible - I am not sure.

Mine were listed at £770 for two though as part of my Devialet D-Premier x 2 and Magico Q1 purchases I got them for nothing!
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
They were listed in the Absolute Sounds product price list last time I looked. Originally they were only provided for dealers to display the amp in store.
I have one so that I can see the display, at the time I bought my first D-Premier not being able to see the display was a deal breaker since the control App did not exist yet and having a beautiful remote which was only any use if standing over the amp was daft IMO.
I actually returned the demo unit and decided not to buy because of this initially and only bought one after being offered the stand as well.
I don't like to use the app since the lovely remote is so tactile but useless if you can't see the display.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I use the Symposium Segue Platform. First to elevate the Devialet so I could leave the back side "hanging" to accommodate spade plug into the speaker connectors.

It is also supposed to be an vibration control platform, some say it improves the sound.
http://www.dynamicaudio.jp/file/111212/D...TAND01.jpg

http://www.dynamicaudio.jp/file/111212/D...TAND02.jpg

http://www.dynamicaudio.jp/file/111212/D...TAND03.jpg

available (?) at
http://www.dynamicau...7f/brn/881.html
D200, Magico S1's, Antipodes DX
(05-Jun-2014, 20:19)IanG-UK Wrote: I have the wall-mount stands which I guess are similar.
The Devialet(s) hook(s) on so the structure is very stable.
No use of floor space; you can see the display from the listening position; and if you make a perspex frame below the Devialet you can easily conceal cables from wall to floor.

Ian, I also have the wall-mount but not yet installed. Very interested about your Perspex frame idea to hide cables; if it's not too much to ask could you explain the idea or even post a photo ?

mike
Anyone considered using a wooden painter's easel?
[Image: 8032easel.jpg]
Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity, Magico M3, Nordost Frey 2 speaker cable, PS Audio P15 Power Plant, Shunyata Alpha EF AC cable, Mac Mini running ROON.