Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet web interface
Has someone noticed web interface on Devialet Expert with new firmware? It allows to change some basic device and network settings.

Just type Devialet IP in web browser or in Roon go to Settings -> Audio -> Device info

Kind regards
Uros

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Marantz TT-15S1, Roon, Tidal, Devialet D220 Pro, Tannoy HPD385 in custom 200l cabinet 
It’s the same as it was previously - no?
(07-Oct-2020, 21:16)markush Wrote: It’s the same as it was previously - no?

Hm, I didn’t noticed it before. I thought it’s new feature of this firmware.

Kind regards
Uros
Marantz TT-15S1, Roon, Tidal, Devialet D220 Pro, Tannoy HPD385 in custom 200l cabinet 
Nope - was already introduced with previous firmware versions.
It was indeed already there.
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
really hope one day they can make more configuration into this interface rather than online one.

it really should be possible, many others are doing it.
Make the SD card available as a Network Share please... Stop me wearing out the SD slot clicky thing.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
(12-Oct-2020, 12:43)JohnnySix Wrote: Make the SD card available as a Network Share please... Stop me wearing out the SD slot clicky thing.

that was my first thought as well. Especially room correction requires a lot of try and error.
Will be an expensive thing for Devialet if they have to change the mainboard because the SD card slot is damaged...
Permanently switching the amps off and on again is also not a good thing...
Please write to Devialet support about the need to change settings - as well as EQ via web Interface. The more they get the higher priority it receives.
I think this Sweet Room "thing" is a Devialet marketing maneuver, just to advertise the series with that "plus".
The idea is good but the implementation is too weak and far-fetched.

Potential new owners, for sure, will end up realizing how crazy it is to use the Sweet Room.

The process is far beyond my patience, but I do not criticize anyone who has the enthusiasm, ability and willpower to do so... and i´m one of those always trying to increase the system performance, but this time i´m feeling like someone is mocking with me.

I won't even try.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.