Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialogue with phono stage / A2D built in
I spoke to a dealer a few months back who was off to a Devialet event with this on the agenda 

Anyone heard any other rumours?

Would be great to lose a box (or 2 for most people who don’t have phono stage without A2D built in) assuming the quality of the resulting output is up there with what I have heard about the all in one amps I heard they do!
I have not heard anything about this, but it is about time Devialet does something about it!
I'd also like to see a possibility to route the signal through a convolver so I can have room correction on all sources. A new Dialog with an A/D should also have USB input for audio, USB for hard drive, SPDIF on both coax and TOSLINK and finally UPnP and RAAT on wifi and ethernet + the unavoidable airplay and bluetooth...
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
I would be happy just with a phono stage Smile

Apparently it would be an additional model, not to replace the Dialogue for those not requiring the extra extra features

Anyway - who knows!! Could be they changed their minds or we won’t see it for 5 years Smile
(27-Feb-2018, 21:31)Jamington2004 Wrote: I would be happy just with a phono stage Smile

Apparently it would be an additional model, not to replace the Dialogue for those not requiring the extra extra features

Anyway - who knows!! Could be they changed their minds or we won’t see it for 5 years Smile

or, keep on dreaming...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I am not sure there would be sufficient demand to warrant the r&d let alone the production costs. Be nice though.
It’s only sticking what they already have (A2D / Phono stage / Dialogue) in a single box?
Well based on the speed they get things done I will look forward to this in about three years time. They will then deliver MM capability and MC two years later :-)
(28-Feb-2018, 09:23)Rodrat2 Wrote: Well based on the speed they get things done I will look forward to this in about three years time. They will then deliver MM capability and  MC two years later :-)

Yeah good point - either MM or MC would be quite a useful feature Smile
(26-Feb-2018, 22:10)Jamington2004 Wrote: I spoke to a dealer a few months back who was off to a Devialet event with this on the agenda 

Anyone heard any other rumours?

Would be great to lose a box (or 2 for most people who don’t have phono stage without A2D built in) assuming the quality of the resulting output is up there with what I have heard about the all in one amps I heard they do!

I would be happy with the Phono stage and HD USB as well... Smile hopefully anytime "soon"...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I am waiting on Devialet to update their dialogue before I even consider a second gold, i have heard they run extremely hot even in standby mode and constant disconnect for no reason. Right now I am getting really good stability from one phantom so don't want to risk it. Here is to hoping they release some news on a new model Smile