Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do i need a Brooklyn bridge with my phantoms?
Do i need a Brooklyn bridge with my phantoms?
Am i gone see mass improvement?

Please advise..
I wish i knew what that meant..
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Unless I have looked up the incorrect product, it appears to only have analogue output.
Not the best choice with digital only Phantoms.
I meant a mytek broklyn bridge
That support mqa.
Had a thought to add a analog to digital converter.
I've got the same question would love to hear from people who have the Brooklyn Bridge connected to Phantoms.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
(05-May-2020, 18:48)eladeb Wrote: Do i need a Brooklyn bridge with my phantoms?
Am i gone see mass improvement?

Please advise..
(05-May-2020, 20:18)eladeb Wrote: I meant a mytek broklyn bridge
That support mqa.
Had a thought to add a analog to digital converter.
Is MQA the reason ? I personally found that MQA does not produce their claimed sound quality improvement.

However, parking that aside, sound quality (SQ) will likely deteriorate as the signal is converted from analog to digital to feed the Phantom via optical. So any SQ gains with MQA will likely be lost.

There are other options you can explore to improve SQ. Firstly, room correction using as miniDSP SHD Studio with Dirac Live or DSpeaker X4.

Use UPnP.  I found UPnP to be better than optical input.  Am using UPnP with convolution room correction (but this takes effort).

The 3rd option is controversial but add an audiophile switch like Uptone EtherREGEN and use Ethernet cables to connect Phantom.