Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does devialet gecko impede sound quality?
Does devialet gecko impede the sound quality of a premier phantom?
Only in that it forces you to have them very close to the walls so you may find the already considerable bass is further amplified / ready reinforced by the wall

I have mine pretty close the wall but use a dspeaker anti mode to flatten the bass response
(04-May-2020, 19:42)Jamington2004 Wrote: Only in that it forces you to have them very close to the walls so you may find the already considerable bass is further amplified / ready reinforced by the wall

I have mine pretty close the wall but use a dspeaker anti mode to flatten the bass response
Hello,
Can you please tell me more about the speaker anti mode?
The overall sound quality of my Phantom Silver pair is just astounding, probably way too much for my office. The bass response is resonating the entire room, making the bass overwhelming. With the dspeaker, do you run your sources to it and then out to the Phantoms? Does it run sounds to optimize your response to the room?

Thanks in advance.
Minsoo
As a temporary solution you could run them in ‘night’ mode.
Night mode is only available in the older dos1
I would recommend the Minidsp ddrc-22D with Dirac. It tames the bass as well as timing issues i had with my Phamtoms. Now they sig perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk