Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dos 2 stereo paring
Video 
Hi,
Anyone tried to pair two phantoms without a hub ?
Does it support wifi or Ethernet cables only?

Thanks...
(02-Nov-2019, 16:28)eladeb Wrote: Hi,

Thanks...

WiFi, Powerline (PLC) and Ethernet are all supported. Using my DOS2 Golds with PLC currently but WiFi works well, too.  Cool
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
DesertEagleAZ,

Can you use Wifi without Dialog? Does your Phantom then connect to your home Wifi?
(06-Nov-2019, 13:40)hydr Wrote: DesertEagleAZ,

Can you use Wifi without Dialog? Does your Phantom then connect to your home Wifi?

Yes. Both Phantoms are mounted to the wall without any Ethernet. They are connected to my AC mesh network and things are running smoothly.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
(02-Nov-2019, 16:59)DesertEagleAZ Wrote:
(02-Nov-2019, 16:28)eladeb Wrote: Hi,

Thanks...

WiFi, Powerline (PLC) and Ethernet are all supported. Using my DOS2 Golds with PLC currently but WiFi works well, too.  Cool

(06-Nov-2019, 19:49)DesertEagleAZ Wrote:
(06-Nov-2019, 13:40)hydr Wrote: DesertEagleAZ,

Yes. Both Phantoms are mounted to the wall without any Ethernet. They are connected to my AC mesh network and things are running smoothly.

Thanks! That is great news. I guess there really is no need for Dialog anymore then.