Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expert Remote App is not working any more
(30-Sep-2020, 19:49)Gerronwithit Wrote: Have seen that advert via FB which seemed to be quite provocative considering their dereliction of development at least with the Expert range. Oh, and that battery needs charging.

Loading, done! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Finally they achieved to break their website too. What a mess... hahaha

Update: Now the website is working but with bigger problems. My Expert Pro doesn't appear in the account and none of the links for drivers, firmware and config are working. Hopefully they are making a new website version deployment and it will be fixed but now it is super scary.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow, you're right, my product no longer shows up on the Devialet website and I can't download DOS. What a mess...
Nearly 6 years ago I fell in love with this company and its products and bought an Expert 200. Then upgraded to a 220 Pro and then 440 Pro. What a long slide from the company they once were. I can't help but wonder ... if they can't QC a website properly, how will they ever release quality products? Clearly, something significant has changed within Devialet and certainly not for the better. I am disappointed and dismayed. Can they/will they turn it around? I still have hope... but it is waning.

Devialet... ball in your court, but first you have to find it, then you have to hit it. And here I am wondering if you're even still on the court.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
Here in Germany is no problem with the website... 

atb, Tom
Devialet 440pro CI - TAD CE-1
Antipodes K50 G4
Bauer Audio DPS3 iT, Colibri XGW Stradivarius
StSt Motus II DQ, Sorane SA-1.2, DRT XV-1s
Germany
New release will be launched on Monday!
(02-Oct-2020, 20:29)markush Wrote: New release will be launched on Monday!

Source?
Release of what?
Devialet 220 pro expert; Focal 1028 Be; Rega RP6; Ortofon Quintet Black
Via Devialet internal
(02-Oct-2020, 22:21)markush Wrote: Via Devialet internal

Now it’s Monday. No news.