Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault A 2304 - Internal Error
Hi guys, 
has anyone of you faced this error? A 2304? 
Have to say that in the last few days I had issues with power failure. Several times the current disappeared in a split second and came back so fast again. 

besides that error shown on the screen, everything works fine. 

cheers
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Not much help, but...
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Last-Fault-A-2304
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

I also have that fault code. I have been in contact with Devialet and answered a few questions. I will get back when I get some more info.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
Thumbs Up 
(18-Apr-2021, 12:32)frejo Wrote: I also have that fault code. I have been in contact with Devialet and answered a few questions. I will get back when I get some more info.

Many thanks frejo! 

Thanks to Delija as well Smile
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
I did not notice anything harmful when I had error A 2304.
However, after that I had several Devialet amplifiers and none of them gave this error. That's why I think it's worth replacing the amplifier.
I remember that the main suspect was the internal power supply.
Hi guys,
well, I have just unplugged Dev from the wall socket and left it for some 1 hour.
After connected to the wall socket again, the error disappeared.

Dev works great as before Smile
Error log is deleted when you unplug Devialet from the wall socket. This is why the error is no longer displayed.
Hey Daniel, do you think that the problem still persist, but just the error doesn’t appear?
Hard to believe that such sophisticated piece of electronic doesn’t have some internal self check monitoring the system works and alert for errors?
In my case, the error occurred randomly. Sometimes it appears after 30 minutes, other times after 3 days. I couldn't figure out what was the event that triggered the error.
The display shows only the last error, but resets when disconnected from the socket.
The error occur randomly for me as well. It disappears when I do a reset only to come back a day or more later.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini