Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS Shunyata Denali 2000T
I had this for sale previously, deleted the listing when I was trying to correct what I thought was a duplicate post. So, I'm back. 

I'm offering my 2016 Denali 2000T. It is a wonderful piece of gear and clearly out performs the AQ Niagara 1000, which I compared back to back. I'm simplifying my system and this item will go (probably turntable too). Excellent condition, with original box and paperwork. Needs a C20 power cable, and I can pair this with the very good WyWires Platinum HC power cable. It loses nothing to many other cables, and I tested it against several from Shunyata. 

As I mentioned previously, it does all the clarity and blackness and dynamic things one expects, but also has gave me an unexpected improvement in the tones of bass notes. Very pleasing. 

So, to avoid niggles and haggles, my bottom price is $1800.00 for the D2000T alone or $2300.00 for the Denali and power cable. Canadian dollars. Buyer pays shipping. Box is 60 cm x 31 cm x 44 cm, and weight is 11 kgs. Ships from Vancouver postal code V5V 3K3. 

Thanks very much.

Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
SOLD.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada