Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FW 2.11.2 out
Not sure what it does yet, but just installed it.
Release notes are here : https://devialetchat.com/Thread-New-DOS-2-11-2
Hi,

Direct mode only for PHANTOM PREMIER with DOS 2.11.2

And for Reactor ?

i'm disapointed

Devialet ? can you explain why no Direct mode for Reactor ?

Regards,

O.
IMAC -> MOTU 8A -> TOSLINK -> PHANTOM I RIGHT AUX OPTICAL INPUT-> ETHERNET CABLE between LEFT and RIGHT (60ms):  2X Phantom I 103 dB (2021) in STEREO MODE DOS 2.12.3 - app 1.14
(10-Sep-2020, 07:42)ofrappier Wrote: Hi,

And for Reactor ?

i'm disapointed

Regards,

O.
I'm sorry, but this is not an official Devialet forum. You'll have to contact Devialet Support to get an answer.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Hi,

I know that.

But Devialet read the forum.

And i wanted to share my disapointement in the nice Forum

Regards,

Olivier
IMAC -> MOTU 8A -> TOSLINK -> PHANTOM I RIGHT AUX OPTICAL INPUT-> ETHERNET CABLE between LEFT and RIGHT (60ms):  2X Phantom I 103 dB (2021) in STEREO MODE DOS 2.12.3 - app 1.14
Only one of my reactors installed the update. The other is still 2.10.0 and doesn't update.
2 Phantom silver, 2 reactor 900
Have you tried resetting the speakers, unpairing them, etc?
Just noticed that Devialet has found an issue with the release and is no longer allowing devices to update to 2.11.2 — though pairing devices between 2.10 and 2.11.2 is apparently not an issue. Refer to the 2.11.2 release notes above.

And for Reactor ?

i'm disapointed

Regards,

O.

I guess because they have Reactor Custom for professionals, but there is no Premier Custom. The direct mode most certainly requires some additional circuitry, I can imagine they put everything into the bigger, more expensive models, but removed it in cheaper (I know Smile ) Reactors, splitting it into a regular Reactor for the mass market and a separate (more expensive?) Reactor Custom for pros.
(21-Sep-2020, 23:18)quartz78 Wrote:

And for Reactor ?

i'm disapointed

Regards,

O.

I guess because they have Reactor Custom for professionals, but there is no Premier Custom. The direct mode most certainly requires some additional circuitry, I can imagine they put everything into the bigger, more expensive models, but removed it in cheaper (I know Smile ) Reactors, splitting it into a regular Reactor for the mass market and a separate (more expensive?) Reactor Custom for pros.

Hi,

Seems to work in Reactor too with 2.12.3
I will investigate Smile