Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fidelizer for Windows
I chanced to learn about this software. Got it installed on my Win8 tablet and just a few clicks got my tablet being optimised for audiophile purposes. Check it out yourself. It's free.

http://www.fidelizer-audio.com
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

Been doing a lot of A/Bing between Mac Mini+Audirvarna+USB with Win8.1 Tablet+AIR+Fidelizer, and the Fidelizer option wins out. I wonder if adding JPlay will further improve the SQ.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(29-Apr-2015, 05:48)hk6230 Wrote: Been doing a lot of A/Bing between Mac Mini+Audirvarna+USB with Win8.1 Tablet+AIR+Fidelizer, and the Fidelizer option wins out. I wonder if adding JPlay will further improve the SQ.

i know that audio optimiser supports running fideliser and jplay together so i cant see why not?
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
so im still not finished my set up yet.

at the moment im running a dual pc setup. Ive got audio optimiser, jplay and fidelizer installed.

i ran a song with just AO and jplay and noticed an improvement from my single pc set up before, but then i put fidelizer on.

i definitely noticed an improvement! ive only got it running on my audio pc at the moment but im going to order another copy and put that on the control pc straight away!

i bought the pro version though because you can select different set ups (such as whether its the control or audio pc, if its strictly audio or whether its a media centre pc etc.)
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
(30-Apr-2015, 06:05)completeluxury Wrote: so im still not finished my set up yet.

at the moment im running a dual pc setup. Ive got audio optimiser, jplay and fidelizer installed.

i ran a song with just AO and jplay and noticed an improvement from my single pc set up before, but then i put fidelizer on.

i definitely noticed an improvement! ive only got it running on my audio pc at the moment but im going to order another copy and put that on the control pc straight away!

i bought the pro version though because you can select different set ups (such as whether its the control or audio pc, if its strictly audio or whether its a media centre pc etc.)

Ha ha, you got hooked, too. The bass is firmer, soundstage is wider and more clarity. I highly recommend Fidelizer to all Windows user.

i just had the owner of the distributor for devialet and vivid audio at my house and he was amazed at how good my audio pc set up sounded considering its not even complete yet.
You're making me salivating. Darn! You're evil.

(27-Apr-2015, 13:41)hk6230 Wrote: I chanced to learn about this software. Got it installed on my Win8 tablet and just a few clicks got my tablet being optimised for audiophile purposes. Check it out yourself. It's free.

Thank you for the information.I tried the free version, but it did not change anything on my system, because I already stopped most of Windows services using msconfig (Windows 8.1). My audio PC boots with minimal VGA video driver (640x480 pixels) and I am using JPLAY 6 in hibernate mode. In non hibernate mode, I could see that CPU (i5) usage is about 2-3 % when music is played.
  Best regards,
Sylvain  
Devialet 800, Focal Utopia Diva (SAM), Roon 1.3 (build 242, Devialet Air in Roon) + Audio PC (customized Windows 10) + Android app
France
The idea of a windows tablet with windows 8 and soon to be windows 10 is really growing on me
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(03-May-2015, 20:57)Sylvain27 Wrote:
(27-Apr-2015, 13:41)hk6230 Wrote: I chanced to learn about this software. Got it installed on my Win8 tablet and just a few clicks got my tablet being optimised for audiophile purposes. Check it out yourself. It's free.

Thank you for the information.I tried the free version, but it did not change anything on my system, because I already stopped most of Windows services using msconfig (Windows 8.1). My audio PC boots with minimal VGA video driver (640x480 pixels) and I am using JPLAY 6 in hibernate mode. In non hibernate mode, I could see that CPU (i5) usage is about 2-3 % when music is played.
  Best regards,
Sylvain  

I guess JPlay in hibernate mode has shut down most non-audio processes in your dual PC setup. I tried installing JPlay on trial, and it didn't do much to my setup, too. (This is in opposite setup sequence to yours; 1st with Fidelizer then JPlay)

Maybe both software do almost the same thing. Honestly, having to turn on two PCs, Devialet, and running a music player (JRiver, HQ player, etc.) is a bit too troublesome for me. I'm getting lazier by the day. I just hope to have one appliance, turn it on, select music, and enjoy.