Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 13.2.0 - DOS 2.2.6 for Expert Pro - Release note
Let's hope that's a good thing, and they are about to improve it, and it's not just shoddy stability.
Roon, Rega P9 + Dynavector XX2Mk2 > 440 Pro > Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution
Did someone already file a ticket ?
(02-Nov-2020, 14:44)G51 Wrote: REW, free for our use, recommends miniDSP UMIK-1.

Even better: miniDSP UMIK-2

https://www.minidsp.com/products/acousti...ent/umik-2
Just got response from Devialet to my email about Configurator not working:

You informed us that the configuration page is not visible properly.
Please kindly be informed that it's been fixed and I would like to suggest to clean cookies and cash on the browser then try it.

Confirming - it is indeed working now.
No more dropouts when streaming hi-res music via Roon RAAT on gigabit ethernet!!!  ROCK on NUC saves the day.

See here: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-No-more-...t-ethernet
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA
... had to roll back to earlier frimware
I put off upgrading my firmware on a pro140 for several months due to suspected stability issues. I finally decided to upgrade today and downloaded 13.2 from 13.1.x. After upgrading my left channel didn't not work. Initially i thought this might be to do with the config file (SAM incompatability) to i reverted to factory preset and the problem persisted.
I decided to cut my loses and roll back firmware to previous release and amp work fine again. Anyone else reporting a similar issue?
Frustrating
Never heard of such a thing. But write to support that they can look into that.
maybe a problem with the SD card ? Try to format first and then extract the files again.
Did anyone using dual monoblocks noticed the changes when on Standby with this update ?

Earlier - on my 440-Pro Ci, with older FW, when I turned the 440-Pro Ci on standby, the Master would be dimly lit & the companion would be totally OFF. 
Now - with this update, both Master & Companion go to dimly lit for a few seconds & then totally OFF.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(15-Jan-2021, 22:23)audio_engr Wrote: Did anyone using dual monoblocks noticed the changes when on Standby with this update ?

Earlier - on my 440-Pro Ci, with older FW, when I turned the 440-Pro Ci on standby, the Master would be dimly lit & the companion would be totally OFF. 
Now - with this update, both Master & Companion go to dimly lit for a few seconds & then totally OFF.

Are you using the remote or the front button?  I usually  turn my amps off from Roon. The amps turn off, the master screen dims and the companion screen goes blank. When I use the remote, a short press does the same as Roon but a long press turns everything off.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England