Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 8.0
Can't download 8.0 and I can't access the configurator!? Too many people at the same time?

/M
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(14-May-2015, 08:12)Mikeeo Wrote: Can't download 8.0 and I can't access the configurator!? Too many people at the same time?

/M

Use the link that was posted last night, I used that to download it.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

SAM doesn't work correctly. If I turn SAM on only the left speaker works....
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
One thing that is nice now when you adjust the sensitivity of the cartridge is that it lights up red if the level i to high when you are playing. My Clearaudio is 0,42mV but I can go down to 0,25mV without cliping.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(14-May-2015, 08:18)Eddye Wrote: SAM doesn't work correctly. If I turn SAM on only the left speaker works....

Oh no, back in glitch land already...?
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
I've had a play round with the Configurator too and it looks reassuringly similar. Nice to see the cartridge profiles in the phono section.
I'm a little nervous Devialet May change something in the 'official' release so am going to wait for the download link to become active.
(14-May-2015, 08:21)Mikeeo Wrote:
(14-May-2015, 08:18)Eddye Wrote: SAM doesn't work correctly. If I turn SAM on only the left speaker works....

Oh no, back in glitch land already...?

Does seem that way...
I've edited my v7.1.1 config in the configurator, maybe creating a totally new config will do the trick. 
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Same experience only the left speaker works with SAM
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
I downloaded The 8.0 this morning and since you have to recreate a new config file when using SAM, so I did. Now I only had sound in my left channel! When backing to 7.1.3 and The old config file, I have music in both channels.

EkmanC do not use SAM for the time being and don't suffer from this phenomena, so it seems to be a SAM relaterade problem...

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
- Proud Devialet owner since 2011!

Main system:
Devialet D250 Pro, Magico Q3 speakers, Shunyata Anaconda speaker cables, Shunyata Sigma HC power cable/Shunyata Cyklops V2 power conditioner/Shunyata Digital power cable, Shunyata DF-SS cable lifters, Jenving CAT8+ Ethernet cables, Auralic Aries Mini with SBoost power supply, Shunyata Venom USB.

Working at Akkelis Audio in Gothenburg, Sweden
Let's see how it all turns out when the download button will work. If still only left channel with SAM enabled I wonder how this could have gone unnoticed in the QA
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands