Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware Update Problem
(22-Oct-2019, 00:04)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(21-Oct-2019, 23:44)Yar36 Wrote:
(21-Oct-2019, 13:55)Snoopy8 Wrote: I think you have swapped the Phantom and dialogue versions in your post.  I am on the same versions, so no need to update.
Nope, that’s what I see... phantoms are running older firmware than dialogue. Yours is opposite?
Sorry, did not read mine properly. Dialog 1.14.2.3. Phantom 1.14.2.13

Does it matter if firmware is different?  We should be getting updates soon if rumours are correct.

just wondering why my firmware is off... and If/when the new is released, whether it will upgrade.
I sent a ticket into Devialet and got the following reply.

Thank you for sending us a report.

Unfortunately, the firmware update for Phantom Premier is currently not available since the rescue mode is not available.

Our new DOS will be launching in next few weeks. Please wait for the firmware to be published.

Best regards,
(22-Oct-2019, 07:05)Pioneer123 Wrote: I sent a ticket into Devialet and got the following reply.

Unfortunately, the firmware update for Phantom Premier is currently not available since the rescue mode is not available.

Our new DOS will be launching in next few weeks. Please wait for the firmware to be published.

Best regards,
That's a bummer. Good the time frame for the DOS2 release is a few weeks, not months.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(22-Oct-2019, 07:05)Pioneer123 Wrote: I sent a ticket into Devialet and got the following reply.

Best regards,
It is good to get another confirmation from Devialet that DOS2 will be coming soon. This was posted in another thread.

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-DOS2-November-then
It's closer than people might think Smile
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime