Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foot removal/installation
One of the feet on my 200 came off.

Is there a trick for getting back on?
How did it happen?
(29-Oct-2014, 01:36)mauidan Wrote: One of the feet on my 200 came off.

This happened to me. The 200 was set on a smooth surface and the feet made a suction with the surface. When I went to move the 200 the feet came off. There's a plastic piece inside the 200 that clips to the feet. You have to remove the bottom plate to reattach the feet to the plastic piece.
(29-Oct-2014, 21:20)moreno1973 Wrote: How did it happen?

I lifted the 200 off a wooden shelf and a rear foot popped off.
Same here!

Haven't had the power to unscrew the bottom plate and right now I doubt I never will.

Just another sign of a crack in the polished Devialet mirror!

Ironic is that these feet have something like High end feet... printed on them.

My incoming batch of Vibrapods will take care of any feet duties soon.

What will be up next?

Best/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(29-Oct-2014, 21:54)DJ 04 Wrote:

This happened to me. The 200 was set on a smooth surface and the feet made a suction with the surface. When I went to move the 200 the feet came off. There's a plastic piece inside the 200 that clips to the feet. You have to remove the bottom plate to reattach the feet to the plastic piece.

Thanks for the info.
Finally fixed it today.
Needed to get a T-10 Torx bit to remove the bottom plate.
(17-Dec-2014, 07:56)mauidan Wrote:
(29-Oct-2014, 21:54)DJ 04 Wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Finally fixed it today.
Needed to get a T-10 Torx bit to remove the bottom plate.

Devialet sent a whole new bottom plate to my dealer, just need to pick it up.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(20-Dec-2014, 00:20)Mikeeo Wrote: Devialet sent a whole new bottom plate to my dealer, just need to pick it up.

/Mike

Well, that's what I would call a good level of service.
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
Well, that's what I would call a good level of service.
[/quote]

Sure, agree, my dealer will bring it when my X1 will be delivered Smile

/Mike
Hi, same problem with the feets on a Expert 200 bought in Montreal, Québec in 2015.
I wrote to Devialet the problem in january 3, 2020, and still waiting a solution from them. Twice they wanted to close the request. I was told that Devialet, since summer of 2019 left Canada and make business with a New York representative, we have lost french service also, thank to a french entreprise so fantastique...
Don’t ask my opinion on that product. Their reputation deceive owners.