Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gecko
Does anyone have information about when the Phantom wall mounts will be available? Any good alternatives out there?

Standmounts are not a great option due to small children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be available in Europe already. 295€
Not in Denmark. Did anyone reading buy geckos through a dealer yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For France, you can order directly from the shop in Paris (I've ordered two) and the price is 299 euros each.
(09-Feb-2016, 13:08)flo Wrote: For France, you can order directly from the shop in Paris (I've ordered two) and the price is 299 euros each.

Do you have dimensions?
That's expensive though (even for Devialet standards :-)). They will retail around €215 in Denmark including VAT. Announced on various websites, but with availability later in 2016.
I've not received the Gecko yet. I will give you the information as soon as I get the gecko.
About the price, it's quite expensive for what it is... I expect no default (there is no software so it can be without default Big Grin )
(09-Feb-2016, 22:31)flo Wrote: I've not received the Gecko yet. I will give you the information as soon as I get the gecko.
About the price, it's quite expensive for what it is... I expect no default (there is no software so it can be without default Big Grin )

Thanks
Hi,

I've received the wall support today. I've joined a picture of the paper to drill the wall. I've put the size on.
I will add some extra photo when my phone will be recharge.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-Feb-2016, 19:49)flo Wrote: Hi,

I've received the wall support today. I've joined a picture of the paper to drill the wall. I've put the size on.
I will add some extra photo when my phone will be recharge.

Hi flo, thanks
I am very interested in the distence from the back of the phantom to the wall
Please can you give that?