Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geckos on wall
For £300 each and the amount of time it took them to develop and release I can't believe they couldnt make the vertical angle adjustable (a simple ratchet that could be adjusted then locked in place?)

I am the most un engineery person in the world - but that sounds so simple to make it so you don't force users to put the speakers at a particular height

I definitely won't buy them for that - I want to put them where I like Smile

I think a bespoke hidden shelf no wider than the footprint is the way forward for me - with a little hook to latch the speakers onto 

I am sure someone could knock that up for me and hide the wires and replaster for £500?
Hi,
I agree with you: for 200 euros the angle has to be adjustable
Where did you get the info it is not?
Regards
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
Vertical not adjustable; horizontal adjustable
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
OK, thanks for the reply. so it is adjustable. Having 2 axis of rotation seems difficult, if not risky given the weight.
Qobuz/Sonos/D200/GT1 SE (offered to my father, who enjoys it every day)
2 Phantom Reactor 600 and Spotify Premium
Can it be adjustable more vertical, a little more up than Phantom on the Branch? Thinking about for center under my TV for the 5.0 configuration.
No vertical adjustment possible at all. It's angled downwards by 11 degrees. I would say that it should not be below 150 cm on the wall. The mounting guide also states that it should be mounted at 185 cm it higher.

It's really a bit of a shame. It limits ilthe usefulness (although I have them and have found no better alternative). They sit very tightly and cannot be pushed off the brackets. An ikea or diy shelf just does not look the part and it would take som skills to make it sit securely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a same. It would look cool I think. Dont know if they come with an resolution for center mount or else it can always be placed on top on my tv bench.
Here's a Phantom installation at Newark Aiport

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.
Quite an installation. I think I can spot four Silver Phantom's on the picture. I wonder if the mounting plate is custom made or something Devialet manufactures.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
(21-Mar-2016, 17:37)ragwo Wrote: Quite an installation. I think I can spot four Silver Phantom's on the picture. I wonder if the mounting plate is custom made or something Devialet manufactures.

Looks like custom made brackets...
[Image: 10616497_190265948018622_1365836902_n.jp...Mw%3D%3D.2]