Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crackling noises
(13-Sep-2016, 05:46)Joey Wrote:
(10-Sep-2016, 23:08)ghuinink Wrote: 3 month ago i noticed crackling noises coming from the Phantoms,  i wrote to support and they said, it was a typo in the software, to be fixed with the next update....

3 months already to fix a typo?

I think i've been bullshitted.

Hi Ghuinink,

I thought this might help, I have the same issue before, but what I did is this, instead of relying on the Power Line Connection, I use the ethernet CAT6.

I hope it helps

Hi Joey

when I had the noise problem Phantoms were connected with ethernet cable (verified in Device properties in Spark) During testing I was wondering if the noise occurred when Dialog evaluated the PLC link (or wifi) to the speakers. As there is no way to disable the connection methods you don't want it is difficult to know if this was the reason. This should be a silent background operation anyway.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Devialet Support confirms noise on the optical input of Dialog. Will be fixed in a update that should come this month (September) according to Océane Turpin
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB