Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard the phantom yet?
(06-Feb-2015, 20:18)Rufus McDufus Wrote: I'm not expecting a lot in terms of evaluating the phantom's sound quality to be honest, but will be interesting and good to meet Devialet represntatives and fellow Devialet chatters of course.

+1

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
There's been a show case in LA today.
Anyone on the forum been there?
Where in LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
(07-Feb-2015, 08:36)adhesiv Wrote: Where in LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to Devialet's Twitter was at Hotel Bel-Air

https://twitter.com/DEVIALET

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Hi all,

Devialet emailed me to thank me for being an early adopter of the Expert range and have given me an invitation code for the Phantom, which expires on the 20th of February and which I won't be needing.  If it's transferable, and anybody would like it, they can have it! Please PM me.

Best,

Alex
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(07-Feb-2015, 19:00)Axel Wrote: Hi all,

Devialet emailed me to thank me for being an early adopter of the Expert range and have given me an invitation code for the Phantom, which expires on the 20th of February and which I won't be needing.  If it's transferable, and anybody would like it, they can have it! Please PM me.

Best,

Alex

I also got mail from Devialet with a code today. I will not use the code so if anyone is interested... please get in touch
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
I appreciate your willingness to share guys, but please start a new thread for it.

I really can wait to hear comments on this speaker/system.
OK I'm a bit confused - date of Harrods event now seems to be Monday 16th Feb according to their Twitter & FB feeds.
https://www.facebook.com/events/42495665...pe=regular
(10-Feb-2015, 10:16)Rufus McDufus Wrote: OK I'm a bit confused - date of Harrods event now seems to be Monday 16th Feb according to their Twitter & FB feeds.

They just changed this, that's why!  Sad Looks like they did this just an hour ago  Dodgy

Guillaume

UK
(10-Feb-2015, 10:22)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(10-Feb-2015, 10:16)Rufus McDufus Wrote: OK I'm a bit confused - date of Harrods event now seems to be Monday 16th Feb according to their Twitter & FB feeds.

They just changed this, that's why!  Sad Looks like they did this just an hour ago  Dodgy

Guillaume

16 February seems to be the "go" date for all Phantom related products, as this is the date Devialet have quoted for delivery of my Dialog! I await with interest to see if it happens.

David 
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK