Poll: Do you own/use a turntable with your Devialet?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I own & frequently use my turntable
54.41%
37 54.41%
Yes, I own but rarely use my turntable
26.47%
18 26.47%
Yes, I own but no longer use my turntable
1.47%
1 1.47%
No, I don't own a turntable but I'm considering getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
No, I don't own a turntable and I'm not interested in getting one
8.82%
6 8.82%
Total 68 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How many Devialet owners use a Turntable?
(18-Nov-2016, 20:45)Axel Wrote:
(18-Nov-2016, 00:14)mdconnelly Wrote:   For those of us that grew up with vinyl, it is a critical component in our musical appreciation.  

For a lot of us, it was the only choice apart from radio, until Philips bought out the first mono cassette recorder. I used to sit with a portable radio, with the mic. for the recorder in front of it, with my finger on the button ready to record the next track from the top ten. Our family record player was a  Dansette (mono) model. Sounds weird, but I remember the smell of it!  Happy days.

Ha... remember doing that!
Devialet 250 FW 9.0.1 SOLD
Replaced with Naim NSC222 and NAP250 NC

Atohm GT SE1, REL stereo Subwoofers. Atacama stands filled with atabites. Granite speaker stand plinths. Mogami speaker cables, Music Works heavy duty power cable.
Quadraspire 'toilet seat' acrylic rack
Sources:
1. Mac Mini 2021 M1
- Qobuz/Audirvana Studio/ Audirvana app on iPad (Via Mac mini)
2. Vertere DG-1 with Magneto upgraded to fine line stylus

I have the D400s and uses 2 phonoplayers.

1.Kenwood Kd 650 with a OrtofonCadenza Red
2. A modified Thorens Td 350 MK3 with a Ortofon 2M Black

Both options sounds absolutely lovely through the Dev 400. I also have Manley Steelhead, but to be honest, I like the Dev400 better, less noise, hiss, almost none of these issues, and wonderfully detailed . Steelhead is amazing and could happily live with that one for along time, but feels for me the Devialet is as good and gives me what I feel is important in music, a more (amore), detailed look into music
‘Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
Hello, sold my Linn Sondek LP-12 2 years ago! Not regretted until today. Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
I use a Palmer 2.5 with a Terminator air bearing linear tracking tonearm and a Koetsu Black Goldline with my Devialet 440 Pro.

I use a SUT with Lundahl LL1933 transformers at 1:8 ratio into the Devialet phono stage configured as moving magnet.

Over the years I have invested much time, effort and money into vinyl replay. Although vinyl can sound very good I find it’s mostly eclipsed by modern digital replay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
Hy Folks,

use two turntables for almost 90% of hearing.
Main Drive is the DPS3 from Bauer Audio, for „old“ and most of the 2nd-hand vinyl my backup is an DDX-1500 from Micro Seiki.

atb, tom
Devialet 440pro CI - TAD CE-1
Antipodes K50
Bauer Audio DPS3 iT/v.d.H Colibri XGP LW
Germany
One turntable with two arms - for stereo and mono.
Phono capability is one of the great features of Devialet Expert.

On the one occasion I met Mathieu Pernot, the Chief Engineer, he made the point that phono is very important to Devialet and they are very proud of their phono stage. I agree, it's brilliant, better than a very expensive valve unit I had before, and I'm now recording quite a lot of them.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.
Uso quotidiano il giradischi.

Descrizione nella firma
Clearaudio Solution Cmb - Clearaudio Syncro Power - Achromat - The Wand Plus II - AT Oc9 III - Nuc Cirrus7  Roon Rock - Cisco sg200-08 - D220 Expert Pro Ci - PMC LB1 Signature with SAM - Egglestonworks Fontaine II - 2x BK 200Xls ff Mk2 - Meicord Eth - Siltech New York - Audioquest Nrg Z3 - HAF Drc

Marietto - Italia
I use mine for transcribing LPs to computer. 75% for a local radio station, 25% for me
                                                           Cape Town - South Africa, the home of good wine
Listening stuff:  Mercury Pi2 / Gentooplayer,  Expert 440PRO CI.  4Tb SSD.  Mogami speaker cable to ET LF8bs, B&W DB1 sub, Power from 7.5kW inverter.  2 x Dachshunds
Those who don’t own TT will not visit this part of the forum. The survey might be skewed one way or another.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
I have turntable connected to my 800 and I use it 2-3 times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk