Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Unregister Product Before Selling?
Hi guys, I’m going to be selling my Devialet LE 110 (upgraded to 120) soon and I can’t figure out how to remove it from my account so that the new owner can register it and use the configurator. I don’t want to give access to my account since I have Phantom speakers and other products registered there. What am I missing here? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Mail to Devialet support, that they unregister your unit

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
(09-Apr-2019, 04:45)invictus005 Wrote: Hi guys, I’m going to be selling my Devialet LE 110 (upgraded to 120) soon and I can’t figure out how to remove it from my account so that the new owner can register it and use the configurator. I don’t want to give access to my account since I have Phantom speakers and other products registered there. What am I missing here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you have Devialet account you can de-register it in your Devialet account.
(10-Apr-2019, 00:30)PeppaPig Wrote:
(09-Apr-2019, 04:45)invictus005 Wrote: Hi guys, I’m going to be selling my Devialet LE 110 (upgraded to 120) soon and I can’t figure out how to remove it from my account so that the new owner can register it and use the configurator. I don’t want to give access to my account since I have Phantom speakers and other products registered there. What am I missing here? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have an account, but can’t see a way to deregister.
(10-Apr-2019, 00:30)PeppaPig Wrote:

The option is no longer there and an email to support will get it done quickly.
Roon Lifetime, Innuos Zenith Mk3, Devialet Expert 440 Pro CI, PMC twenty5.26, IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas Power Conditioning 
Bryston BCD-3, Rega RP10, Aphelion MC, Rega Aura, Sennheiser HDV820/HD820 
AQ NRG-Z3, AQ Diamond Ethernet, ISOAcoustics OREA Pucks, AQ Thunder, AQ Castle Rock, IsoTek Evo3 Optimum IEC, Van Den Hul Interconnects, HiFi Racks Podium Reference Rack